Monday, February 4, 2019

Thing 7: Presentation Tools


I explored a variety of tools for this lesson. Google Slides is one of my favorite programs. I find it to be easy to use, and I like that you can access the program from any computer at any time. If a student created their slide in the classroom they could access the same slideshow from the library, home, or on vacation. I tried using Beautiful AI and I liked the ease of use in terms of layout and design. I think this would be a straightforward program for students to use. They essentially just have to fill in the layout that they've been given. For some students, this may be easier than designing the layout for themselves, so they can focus on the actual content instead. I think Adobe Spark was my favorite program. I was amazed at how vivid the photos were! The transitions between each slide were very smooth, and my students would be able to select the photos they want to use with ease. I created a slideshow to introduce a unit we will be doing on animals. I would then have my students use the same program for their presentations. I will definitely be using this program in the future!


Animal Research Project Slideshow:

https://spark.adobe.com/page/ZWML2waVloUkO/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those photos were wonderful. I thought the owl was going to pop right off the page. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete