Monday, January 14, 2019

Thing 3 : Photo Fun



I explored a few different services for this session. I started by joining Snapchat. I think this is a very funny program that students would get a kick out of! One way you could use Snapchat with students is by posing a question that they could respond orally to. They could select their filter of choice and then record themselves answering the question. I'm sure they would love the different images and voices! Or, they could use the photo option and simply take a photo of themselves or something and type or write on the screen. Maybe they would answer a question, label something, or provide information. I hadn't thought of using Snapchat in this way, but I think it would be very motivating for students! I also looked at some of the different photo options for sourcing images. I really liked EveryPixel, since it collects images from 20 different sites at once. There were a lot of options! In addition, I checked out some of the Photo Fun options, and I think these would be great resources for kids, too! I would love to use some of the collage options for student projects in the future! 



1 comment: