Monday, January 21, 2019

Thing 5: Audio Tools


I tried out several of the tools presented in this lesson and found ChatterPix and GoogleDocs Voice Typing to be my favorites. I think that ChatterPix would be a great program to use with my students! They could write a story and draw an illustration for their story. Then they could read the story using ChatterPix and one of their illustrations. Students could also take a photo of an illustration from  the story they're reading and respond to a provided prompt using the picture they selected. My young students would be highly motivated by this! I will definitely be using GoogleDoc Voice Talking with my students, too. I have several students who struggle greatly with letter/sound correspondence. This will be a great tool to help them get their ideas down on paper! I will be using this as we start our next writing and research unit. I also LOVE the pop up pods and can think of several purposes for that in the classroom!





1 comment:

  1. Cute chatterpix. And it was indeed way too cold on Monday. Hope your students have fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete